- What personal information we collect about you;
- How we store your personal information;
- How your personal information is used;
- Whether we will disclose your personal information to anyone else;
- Any age restrictions on supplying personal information to us;
- How long may we may keep your personal information;
- How to contact us.
Personal Information we collect about you
- Your personal information is collected when you subscribe to our newsletter, or you send us an email. Personal information that is provided by you will only be used for the purpose for which it is provided, unless you are informed otherwise at the time of giving the information. You may inform us at any time if you would like us to cease using your personal information.
We will from time to time collect information from you for purpose of creating de-personalised data that does not reveal your identity in order to improve our products and occasionally for other internal purposes.
- There are links on the Websites to third party websites over which we have no control. We accept no responsibility or liability for any third party practices on third party websites. We advise you to carefully read third party privacy statements prior to the use of any third party website.
Storage of Personal Information
- The Websites have appropriate technical and organisational measures in place to protect against unauthorised or unlawful use of your personal information as well as the accidental loss, destruction or damage of your personal information whilst under our control. However no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
Use of Personal Information: processes personal information for the purpose of:
- monitoring, developing and improving the Websites, our services and your experience
- providing a personalised service
- conducting market research surveys
- running competitions
- providing you with information about our website or our business partners’ products and services (but only where you have provided your consent or not exercised your right to opt-out of receiving such communications)
- send out email alerts you have agreed to receive (but only where you have provided your consent or not exercised your right to opt-out of receiving such communications (as applicable)
- processing and dealing with any complaints or enquiries made by you
- We may also contact you about your registration details even if you have opted-out of or declined to consent to receiving promotional emails.
- Disclosures: We may disclose your personal information to our partners who supply services to you on our behalf and who need to process personal information in the provision of such services. When you request goods and services from us, you are consenting to the disclosure of your personal information to our partners who may provide such goods and services.
- We may disclose depersonalised data (such as aggregated statistics) about the users of our Websites in order to describe our sales, customers, traffic patterns and other site information to prospective partners, advertisers, investors and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
- How long will we keep your Personal Information: We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary to provide you with the goods and/or services you have requested.
The following cookies are set automatically when you visit our website:
Third Party Cookies
|__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, by Google||http://fashionablysmartcasual.com||We use Google Analytics, which sets a cookie in order to anonymously identify when users return to specific websites.
Google uses the information sent with this cookie to store a history of website pages visited in a user’s session. This data will not be used to associate any part of your identity, anonymous or not, with any other data held by Google.
Further information about how to opt-out of this cookie can be found athttp://www.google.com/intl/en/privacypolicy.html
|Facebook Like Button cookies||http://Facebook.com||When you create or log in to an account onhttp://www.facebook.com cookies are stored on your computer in order to remain logged-in to your facebook account when visitinghttp://www.facebook.com again. The Facebook Like Button used on our website is hosted by Facebook and your browser therefore sends this cookie data to Facebook when creating the button inside your browser. This data is used by Facebook in order to associate the Facebook Like Button with your Facebook account. This information is not accessible to us, and is not sent to us by Facebook.
|Twitter Share Button||http://twitter.com||When you create or log in to an account onhttp://www.twitter.com cookies are stored on your computer in order to remain logged-in to your twitter account when visiting http://www.twitter.comagain. The Twitter Share Button used on our website is hosted by http://www.twitter.com and your browser therefore sends this cookie data to Twitter when creating the button inside your browser. This data is used by Twitter in order to associate the Twitter Share Button with your Twitter account. This data is not accessible to us, and is not sent to us by Twitter.
|Google +1 Button||http://google.com||When you create or log in to an account on http://www.google.com cookies are stored on your computer in order to remain logged-in to your Google account when visiting http://www.google.comagain. The Google +1 Button used on our website is hosted by http://www.google.com and your browser therefore sends this cookie data to Google when creating the button inside your browser. This data is used by Google in order to associate the Google +1 Button with your Google account. This data is not accessible to us, and is not sent to us by Google.
|Advertisement Cookie||Any websites||From time to time, advertisers may include digital assets which set cookies on an advertiser’s domain. These cookies will only store anonymous information about your interaction with a specific advert and will not be used to personally identify you.
You may opt-out find out more information, including how to opt-out of these cookies being set in your browser by visitinghttp://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices
- Access to Personal Information: If you wish to access the personal information held by us, you should contact us using the information provided below.
- Please help us to keep our records of your personal information up-to-date by notifying us of any changes or corrections to the personal information we hold about you.