- Stick to smart clothing such as a collared shirt with a pencil skirt (knee to slightly above knee length) or a pair of trousers. The trousers could be straight leg, or box, or bootleg. If it is cold weather, wear a cardigan over your shirt. A cardigan is the easiest jumper type to remove inside a central heated office.
- Or go for a shift dress, (knee to slightly above knee length).
- Wear a coat over your outfit.
- Colours: Go for neutral colours like black, grey, beige, navy or brown.
Navy Hepburn Shift Dress Shop Now
Black Pencil Skirt Shop Now
Charcoal straight leg trousers Shop Now
Black shift dress Shop Now
The finishing touches
- Go for a pair of leather shoes. The shoes could be a pair of heels, or mid heels or a pair of flat shoes like brogues or smart pumps. Remember to clean and polish your shoes before.
- Hair & makeup: Remember to wear basic makeup with a little bit of perfume. Ensure your nails are clean and cut short to mid length. A light coloured nail polish will look pretty and not attract too much attention. Your hair must be clean and in a neat hairstyle, pulled back or pleated. Show your face. The less hair distractions in front of your face the better for an interview.
Women’s black leather brogues with heel Shop Now
Black combo suede & leather wedges Shop Now
Black leather smart shoes with mid heel Shop Now
Black combo suede & leather pumps Shop Now